We at Y.A. Marine can inshaallah provide full support by providing Required spares for Both series of MAN turbochargers, axial flow (TCA, NA) and radial flow (TCR, NR).
Contact us for following Turbocharger or it’s Spares:
MAN NR 12/S
MAN NR 14/S
MAN NR 17/S
MAN NR 20/S
MAN NR 24/S
MAN NR 29/S
MAN NR 34/S
MAN NR 15/R
MAN NR 20/R
MAN NR 24/R
MAN NR 26/R
MAN Diesel has fairly earned a remarkable place in the market by producing turbochargers with plain bearings and uncooled hot gas casings.
Main design features:
• One piece compressor wheel with backward-raked blades milled from high-tensile aluminum alloy material.
• Radial-flow turbine wheel friction-welded to the rotor shaft which is quite short achieving high rigidity and low mass.
• Inboard plain bearings with floating bearing bushes and a thrust bearing on the compressor side (except of MAN NR 34/S which is fitted with a locating bearing on the compressor side), lubricated by the engine lubrication oil using the same oil circuit. The specific design promises a long service life (25.000+ hours) and simplifies maintenance because of the easy access to both turbine and compressor wheels and the inexistence of oil pumps, filters and coolers
• Short bearing distance facilitates the precise rotor alignment.
• Single-walled, uncooled hot-gas casings whose waterless design minimize the corrosion of the turbine casing (no washing in HFO operation) and dissipation of process heat. As a result, no cooling water system is used and the casings are light.
• Special V-profile clamps design of the compressor side promises their fast and easy (dis)assembly.
• Compact, light and plain design facilitating the attachment to the engine and maintenance because of the few main components and promising increased operational reliability.
• Operational flexibility supporting both heavy and diesel fuel oil engine operation because of the high thermal tolerance (admissible exhaust gases of 720oC to the turbine side).
• Cost-effective supporting a wide output range with low operating costs and long service life.
Suppliers of all kind of ship machinery & spares
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Web : marinemachinery.webs.com
Blogs : reconditionmachinery.blogspot.com/machinio.blogspot.in
Stockiest/ Suppliers: Main & Aux. Engine spares | Navigation | Air & Refrigeration Compressors | Turbocharger | Purifiers | Hydraulic Equipment | Ship Repair | Power Plant
MAN NR 12/S, MAN NR 14/S,MAN NR 17/S, MAN NR 20/S, MAN NR 24/S, MAN NR 29/S, MAN NR 34/S, MAN NR 15/R, MAN NR 20/R, MAN NR 24/R, MAN NR 26/R, MAN NR series Turbocharger, NR turbo, Marine turbocharger, Turbocharger, Turbo Bearings, Turbo, Nozzle rings, Sealing bush, turbo rotor, Y.A. Marine, used turbocharger, Reconditioned turbocharger, overhauled Turbocharger, Man turbocharger, man diesel & turbo, Auxillary engine spares.