We at Y.A. Marine deal in all kind’s of ABB VTR turbo as well as it’s new spares. The following ABB VTR Turbocharger can be supplied by us in excellent condition:
ABB VTR 200
ABB VTR 201
ABB VTR 214
ABB VTR 254
ABB VTR 304
ABB VTR 354
ABB VTR 401
ABB VTR 454
ABB VTR 501
ABB VTR 564
ABB VTR 714
Main design features:
• Rotors with axial turbines and radial compressors with a variety of different sizes of nozzle rings, diffusers, turbine blades heights, compressor wheel widths aiming to achieve the optimum pair of the turbocharger with the engine.
• External, spring mounted, rolling-contact bearings with independent and integrated lubricating and oil cooling system of two types: a) self-lubricating antifriction bearings for all types of the series and b) optional sleeve bearings with external lubrication for ABB VTR 454, 564 & 714 types.
• Two main systems of bearings lubrication:
a) centrifugal oil pumps for the smaller types of the series (ABB VTR 214, 254, 304, 354) which separate out any dirt particles from the lubrication oil and
b) standard oil pumps for the bigger types of the series (ABB VTR 454, 564, 714) fitted with sleeve bearing with a separate oil filtering systems and a standby emergency lubrication tank.
• The latest LA36/LA70 ABB bearings / lubrication system for the bigger types of the series (ABB VTR 454,564,714). Optimized for the higher demands of performance and vibration absorbance: dual premium-steel casing containing equally high-quality ball bearings. Their optimal lubrication is achieved by a special oil coating fed by equivalently high-pressure oil pumps. As a result the new bearing generation of ABB has significantly improved their durability and has increased the overhauling hours from 8000 (LA14/TA01) to 16000 (LA36/TA04). An easy way to understand which type of bearings, your turbocharger is fitted with, is to check the colour of the internal ball bearings; LA14/TA01 type has white ball bearings and the LA36/TA04 type has black ball bearings.
• Extended customization options matching the needs of each application, providing various sizes for each main component of the turbocharger (turbine blades, compressor wheels, casings, nozzle rings and diffusers).
• Operational reliability proved by the long testing of the series in practice and easy availability of spare parts.
Suppliers of all kind of ship machinery & spares
Web : marinemachinery.webs.com
Blogs : reconditionmachinery.blogspot.com/machinio.blogspot.in
Stockiest/ Suppliers: Main & Aux. Engine spares | Navigation | Air & Refrigeration Compressors | Turbocharger | Purifiers | Hydraulic Equipment | Ship Repair | Power Plant